Policies and Procedures
Placement of order
- On receipt of the cast or scan , we require a MAXIMUM of 7 working days to manufacture prescription orthotics including day of receipt and dispatch
- Prothotic orthotics will generally be dispatched over night and CFA orthotics in 4-5 days
- Prescription device deliveries will be dispatched over night at to you and should arrive the following morning at your nominated address. For your security a person must be present to receive the delivery at the nominated address at the time of delivery, freight companies charge a substancial redelivery fee if the address is unattended at the time of delivery.
- Freight charges may apply to CFA, Prothotic, Recover and other deliveries please refer to our current price list or contact us for latest details.
- Please Note:This fee if incurred will be passed on to the nominated account.
- To ensure the orthotics are returned to you on your preferred date please nominate this on the prescription form. We recommend that you nominate the day prior to the patients appointment to ensure you have no delays
- We have an efficient rapid return system in of 1-4 working days in lab available if you require your orthotics back within 1-5 working days
- A rapid return fee applies ( refer to current price list)
- Once the casts are labelled with the patients name, fill and wrap the casts with paper or bubble wrap, and place them in a sturdy post box
- Please note: Prescription forms can be damaged when post boxes are opened, so please ensure that scripts are placed either inside the cast or well in side the carton, not on top
- Please contact TOL for a current price list of our range of Prescription, CFA and Prothotic orthotics.
- Practitioner's personal devices are free of charge and immediate family and staff receive a 25% discount to the current price list
Cast/scan storage and remakes
- Existing casts are stored for 2 years after dispatch
- Scanned images since January 2011 are stored indefinitely
- If you require a remake of existing orthotics please send to us a new complete prescription form quoting the orthotic number or your casting date
- A 15% discount applies to a re-made orthotic providing there is no CAD or cast remodelling
- TOL reserves the right to amend its pricing structure, existing policies and manufacturing methods without prior notice. We will however always endeavour to give prior notice in regard to relevant change wherever possible
No Cost Option
There are a considerable number of no cost options on Footech prescription devices, please refer to the current price list for up to date bulletins. Options include:
- Flexibility (polypropylene and XT carbon fibre)
- Cambrelle top or bottom covers
- Lunasoft /split EVA top cover
- Medial or lateral flange
- High heel cup variations
- Drilled pressure point relief
- DC wedge
- Root balance
- Blake inverted
- Kirby skive
- Plantar fascia groove
- Apertured heel
- An account can opened upon receipt of your first order and Account Application Form. An invoice will accompany the orthotics itemizing and pricing each pair. Please retain this for your reference
- Statements will be automatically issued at the end of each month and payment terms are 30 days from receipt of the statement.
- All orthotic shells are covered by a written guarantee against breakage for a period of 12 months and will upon return of broken devices be assessed and remade in accordance with the original script
- Changes to the prescription may attract an extra charge
- Depending upon activity and environment orthotic covers will deteriorate over a period of time. However TOL will replace covers that are abnormally splitting tearing or lifting ( under normal wearing conditions ) within the first 30 days of being issued after our assessment and discretion
This website is not designed to passively collect information from visitors to the site other than generic information regarding number of visitors. This information is not passed on to any other parties.
Information collected from a specific enquiry using the online enquiry form may be used for provision of requested information and to update you with new information. The information remains confidential and is not passed on to third parties.